Federation’s supporters are our greatest asset. You can make a difference by contributing your time and expertise. We’ll connect you with the opportunity that best fits your needs, interests and availability – and we currently have a task force working on even more ways to collaborate with us and change the world.
In the meantime, here are some ideas to get you started:
- Train to be a Children's Reading Partners, reading one-on-one with at-risk students.
- Spend time in Jessie’s Community Gardens, which provides food for the hungry.
- Spend some time doing research that will help the Jewish Historical Society to preserve Hartford’s history.
- Work on a holiday project with an adult with developmental disabilities.
- Join a Gratitude Committee and let donors know how much they are valued.
- Participate in thank-you calls. At Federation, every donation makes a difference! Each Friday, our volunteers and staff call donors individually to thank them for their generosity to the Annual Campaign.
- Be an ambassador – an enthusiastic supporter who represents the Federation in the community.
It’s easy. No forms to fill out. No confusing schedules. Just do what you do best.
For more information, please contact Jo Schubert.