Copyright © Jewish Federation of Greater Hartford
333 Bloomfield Avenue, Suite C
West Hartford, CT 061170
Telephone number: (860) 232-4483
JewishHartford.org is the site operated by Jewish Federation of Greater Hartford at the Internet address you are now visiting.
The Jewish Federation of Greater Hartford grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to access, view, use, display, and print information on this website, including all the materials provided hereon, for your personal, informational, noncommercial use only.
You may not copy, modify, reproduce, create derivative works from, distribute, transmit, license, or sell any content or any portion of this site without the prior express written consent of Federation.
You agree not to interrupt, or attempt to interrupt, the operation of the JewishHartford.org site.
Copyright and Trademark
All online materials, including without limitation the trademarks “Jewish Federation of Greater Hartford” and related marks, text, images, software applications, audio or video clips, and databases are owned or controlled by the Jewish Federation of Greater Hartford, which retains all right, title and interest in and to the website Content.
The website Content is protected by the copyright and trademark laws of the United States and other countries, international conventions, and other applicable laws.
Links to Other Sites
This JewishHartford.org site may contain links to other websites operated and maintained by other parties. The JewishHartford.org site does not control such other websites and is not responsible for their contents. Such links are provided for your convenience only and no endorsement of the material on such sites, or of their operators or owners, is given or implied.
Contact us for help with questions or problems with this website.
In the event that you make use of the JewishHartford.org site to make a payment for an event, or a course registration, or a mission deposit, and you have a question related to such payment, please contact us for service.
In the event that you make use of the JewishHartford.org site to make a charitable contribution, you will receive an automated receipt via email.
If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
Limitation of Liability
Use of information in any portion of JewishHartford.org site content for any purpose is solely at the risk of the user. News sources do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any news releases or leadership briefings and make no guarantees, express or implied, including those of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The sole responsibility of the JewishHartford.org site content sources is use of their best efforts to correct any fact, timing or omission brought to their attention.
Our Federation or you may cancel or terminate this agreement at any time. You may terminate this agreement by destroying all materials obtained from this site, and all related documentation. Our Federation may terminate this agreement immediately without notice if, in its sole judgment, you breach any term or condition of this agreement. Upon termination, you must destroy all materials.
This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and a participating JewishHartford.org site with respect to this website, and it supersedes all prior such agreements.
- Program Description: We may send promotional and transactional mobile messages in various formats through the Program. Promotional messages advertise and promote our services. Transactional messages relate to an existing or ongoing transaction and may include other transaction-related information]. Mobile messages may be sent using an automated technology, including an autodialer, automated system, or automatic telephone dialing system. Message frequency will vary [but will not exceed 3 messages per month]. You agree that we, our affiliates, and any third-party service providers may send you messages regarding the foregoing topics or any topic and that such messages and/or calls may be made or placed using different telephone numbers or short codes. We do not charge for mobile messages sent through the Program but you are responsible for any message and data rates imposed by your mobile provider, as standard data and message rates may apply for short message service and multimedia message alerts.
- User Opt-In: By providing your mobile phone number to us, you are voluntarily opting in to the Program and you agree to receive recurring mobile messages from us at the mobile phone number associated with your opt-in, even if such number is registered on any state or federal “Do Not Call” list. You agree that any mobile phone number you provide to us is a valid mobile phone number of which you are the owner or authorized user. If you change your mobile phone number or are no longer the owner or authorized user of the mobile phone number, you agree to promptly notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your participation not required to receive any services from us and your participation is completely voluntary.
- User Opt-Out and Support: You may opt-out of the Program at any time. If you wish to opt-out and stop receiving mobile messages from us, or you no longer agree to these Mobile Messaging Terms, reply STOP, QUIT, CANCEL, OPT-OUT, and/or UNSUBSCRIBE to any mobile message from us. You may continue to receive text messages for a short period while we process your request and you may receive a one-time opt-out confirmation message. You understand and agree that the foregoing is the only reasonable method of opting out. If you want to join again, just sign up as you did the first time, and we will start sending messages to you again. For support, reply HELP to any mobile message from us.
Our mobile messaging platform may not recognize requests that modify the foregoing commands, and you agree that we and our service providers will not be liable for failing to honor requests that do not comply with the requirements in these Mobile Messaging Terms. We may also change the telephone number or short code we use to operate the Program and we will notify you of any such change. You acknowledge that any requests sent to a telephone number or short code that has been changed may not be received by us and we will not be responsible for failing to honor a request sent to a telephone number or short code that has been changed.
- Disclaimer of Warranty and Liability: The Program is offered on an “as-is” basis and may not be available in all areas, at all times, or on all mobile providers. You agree that neither we nor our service providers will be liable for any failed, delayed, or misdirected delivery of any mobile message or information sent through the Program.
- Modifications: To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may modify these Mobile Messaging Terms at any time. Any such modification will take effect when it is posted to our website. You agree to review these Mobile Messaging Terms periodically to ensure that you are aware of any modifications. Your continued participation in the Program will constitute your acceptance of those modifications.